Coaching for Executives / Managers / Leaders
One of our key services is EXECUTIVE COACHING.
Executives / Managers / Leaders are challenged in many areas such as time management, managing staff, delegating, recruiting, conducting appraisals and giving feedback, managing conflict etc. etc.
As your partner, an Executive Coach is there to assist you to think better so you can achieve even greater results than you already do, and with greater ease. An Executive Coach is there for you to bounce ideas around, give you suggestions for improvement, and grow your confidence in your ability to make the right decisions and take the appropriate action.
Coaching Outcomes for Executives / Managers / Leaders:
A Coach can help you to:
- keep focused on the big picture
- think clearer
- manage your time more effectively than ever before
- be happier at work and at home
- manage staff effectively and increase teamwork
- work 'on' the business, rather than 'in' the business
- increase your ability to say NO to less important things
- increase productivity of things that matter
- be more 'in control' in both professional and personal areas
- increased confidence
According to a 1999 survey of 4,000 US organisations, the main benefits of executive / workplace coaching are:
- Improved individual performance
- Better bottom line results, profit and competitiveness
- Development of people to the next level
- Confidence raising and personal empowerment
- Improved relationship between all staff / staff retention
In a recent US study of 100 executives receiving coaching, it was found that the coaching was worth up to 6 times its investment.