Coaching for Coaches
Which category do you fit?
- A new coach - wanting assistance with building your business, and improving your coaching skills.
- A more experienced coach wanting to further improve their coaching skills, gain credentials from the International Coach Federation, increase business, or improve in any other area of your life with your own goals.
I can assist you. I am a Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation, having coached over 3000 hours, and trained over 500 people in coaching skills, over the past 8 years. I trained as a coach with Results Coaching Systems in 1999 and have participated in all advanced programs. Additionally I have attended a variety of training and workshops with different coach training companies including the Coach Training Institute (CTI), Tony Grant from University of Sydney, Top Human Institute (China), and Thomas Leonard, original founder of Coach-U and Coachville. I have also participated in NLP workshops and I have achieved the Graduate Diploma in HRM & Coaching from University of Sydney .
Outcomes you can expect include:
- Improved coaching skills. I will share tools, resources, methodologies and style. As your mentor I will give you feedback on your current skills and stretch you become the best coach possible.
- Assistance with growing your business.
- References letters to accompany your ICF credential applications.
- The results you want in your goal areas (both personal and professional)
Group and Individual Mentor Coaching Program:
Definition by ICF of Mentor Coaching:
"For the purpose of credentialing, mentor coaching means an applicant being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant's coaching skills. This requirement is intended to help applicants prepare for participation in the ICF Portfolio exam." We will focus on the ICF competencies with discussions on topics that may be in the exam, and practice live coaching and give and receive feedback to develop coaching skills to a higher level.
An outline of the proposed program:
The group program will consist of 7 x 1 hour sessions running over 3 months.
Maximum group mentor coaching allowable by the ICF is 7 hours of the 10 required. (ie. you need to do 3 hours one-on-one)
Sessions will be held weekly initially, and then fortnightly (as agreed by the group). Barbara is the Facilitator and Coach.
Each session will be a mixture of group facilitation, training/ learning and coaching.
You will need to be fully committed, responsible, and accountable for your actions between sessions, and for the participation in the program. You will also need to give permission to being coached in front of the group, and willing to be the coach in practice sessions. Barbara will support you between sessions through email, and phone calls as required.
Our learning’s will be grounded in the ICF Competencies.
At the end of the sessions, you will be ready and feel confident to apply for your credential, and to do the written and oral exams.
Benefits to you from participating in this program:-
• gain from your own learning and coaching, as well as gaining from the learning's and coaching of others.
• increase coaching skills through learning from an experienced coach who has been trained in a variety of methodologies.
• gain new tools to use in your coaching practice.
• powerful relationships developed within the group.
• group support on achieving your goals and overcoming your obstacles.
• feel confident in readiness for ICF assessment process.
• you will be trained and coached by Barbara Anderson, Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation, and qualified trainer.
• the investment in this program will be far less than you would pay for Barbara one-on-one.
For those coaches going for ACC, PCC, or MCC qualifications with the ICF, feel free to contact me in my role of ICF Australasian Coach Credential Leader, for information regarding applications and assessments.