Team Building Workshops
Key Objectives and Overview of a Team Building workshop, could include:
- General theory of teams, etc. eg.-forming, norming, storming, performing model.
- What makes a high performing team?
- Identify unique skill sets each staff member brings to the organization
- DiSC workshop –to understand and identify innate and chosen behavioural traits
- Appreciating each other’s roles and responsibilities
- General communication skills ( listening, speaking)
- Conflict management
- Leave people empowered and inspired
- Have loads of fun!
This could be a half day, one day, or longer program. Sometimes a Team Building Workshop turns into Team Coaching - a couple of hours per fortnight or per month to support the team performance and positive change. As with all Shire Coaching & Training workshops, the program will be tailored to meet the needs of the participants (and the organisation for in-house programs).
Back to workshops and training programs