Soul Purpose and Intention Workshop
Launch the New Year with
Mindful Closure on ’2011, Celebration, & Envisioning your 2012 to come
Sydney: Friday December 30th. 2011
Venue : Cronulla
I wish to offer you a space to consider how the year has shaped you, a pause for reflection on all that has come to pass, enabling us to better move forward with clarity, intent, and creative energy. And doing so with simple ritual enables our deeper layers within the psyche to align with such intent for MOVING FORWARD. So I welcome you to join this soulful space to close the 2011 book and prepare to open the 2012 one.
- Consolidate the themes, achievements, and lessons of 2011 , and to close it fully (to support the old to stay in the past rather than come forward in the New Year)
- Consider your values, soul callings, and what would make 2012 the best year yet, and work in harmony with the opportunities ahead
- Use tools and guided imagery to personally design your 2012
- Put in place what you need to make it, or allow it, to happen, including supportive inner states of being.
- Place us in a soulful orientation to dance with the mystery of that dimension of living that is beyond our planning, yet is ours for transformation.
This process is effective and runs far deeper than making resolutions as we harness the powers of intention, commitment, and simple ritual to support manifestation. (And again it’s exciting to share that it has personally helped me to stay on track throughout the year.)
This is a 6 hour program. This original workshop was designed by Donna Czupyna (Manning) from the Institute of Transpersonal Coaching - who after moving to Byron Bay has passed this amazing workshop on to Barbara to facilitate in the Sydney area. As with other Shire Coaching & Training workshops, the program can be tailored to meet the needs of the participants (and the organisation for in-house programs).
Back to workshops and training programs