Secret of Success Workshops - 2012
A year long program in the South of Sydney, with 1 workshop per month for 10 months. Due to popular demand the Secrets to Success Workshops kick of again with a new program for 2012. The program is open to all.
Workshop 1 (Thursday 9th February, 2012) theme is Marketing! Topics will include:
- Your goals and intentions for 2012 – very powerful to share with the group.
- Marketing – what works? And what doesn’t?
- Six daily practices for Business Success – how to ensure you attract your ideal clients.
- Getting Unstuck Worksheet
Proposed dates for 2012 are 1st or 2nd Thursday of the month.
Overall aim of the program:
- Being successful – whatever that is for you.
- Setting and Achieving your Business and Personal Goals
- Marketing improvements
- Being the best manager/leader/parent/ student - you can possibly be
- Business and personal balance
- Developing and motivating staff
- Smooth running of your business / job role
- Grow your business / job - easily
- Excellence in business planning
- Develop future plans
- Strong systems in place
- Mixing with like minded people supporting each other
- Group Coaching that will stretch and support you
Monthly meetings will be fluid and flexible, each month building on your specific requirements, goals, strategies and actions from the previous month.
Each Workshop will include valuable lessons and material, as well as the general coaching style to challenge you and hold you accountable to assist you achieve your goals. Workshops will be tailored to meet the needs of the participants.
Other Key topics throughout the year to be covered could include:
- Goal Setting and Accountability
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- HR issues – relating with employees – managing staff issues – selecting, motivating and keeping staff
- KPI’s – key performance indicators
- Performance reviews
- Keeping own motivation and positive thinking
- Coaching skills
- Being a great role model
- Advantages and disadvantages of using an open style of management – staff know how the company works - information sharing of expenses / profits etc
- Finances – personal and business – tax effectiveness - wealth creation
- Succession planning
- Knowing your strengths – delegating your weaknesses
- Business planning
- Marketing – marketing plans
- Tracking / monitoring your business success
INVESTMENT: Only $100 per month plus gst. (includes a light meal).