Passionate Outstanding Women - Workshops for Women
Following huge success in 2005 and 2006, POW 2007 is running on 1st Tuesday of each month.
A year long program, with 1 workshop per month providing:
- group support and commitment to achieve personal goals that you may not achieve on your own
- new skills and knowledge, and strategies to ensure usage and follow through
- a variety of personal and business development areas
- positive motivation and a fun evening out once per month with like minded women
POW 2007 will include 9 workshops (March to November)
with a different theme / topic each month. All sessions will include small group work with focus on personal goals progress gaining peer support and applying "mastermind" group principles.
Intentions of the Year Long Program include:-
- set and achieve personal and professional goals/intentions/projects for 2007
- learn more about yourself, your behaviours, your conditioning, and how to deal affectively with others.
- create the body / mind connection
- move towards financial independence - learning about money, budgeting, investing, property, shares.... Explore ones relationships to money, abundance, attraction etc.
- increase your authentic happiness; increase confidence
- make new friends and gain peer support
- have networking, support and fun with other Passionate Outstanding Women.
In summary - though a series of 9 structured workshops throughout the year held over a light dinner, including guest speakers, coaching & networking, Barbara (& partners) will empower you to set & achieve goals, learn a few new skills and realise your full potential so you can have what you want. Whatever that may be!
Benefits include:- group support and commitment to achieve personal goals that you may not achieve on your own; learn new skills and knowledge and ensure usage and follow through; fun evening out once per month with like minded women; positive motivation; ...... we could go on and on ..... Tell me what you want.
a few comments from 2005:
"I stayed focused, had my most successful business year yet and enjoyed recommitting to personal growth." KS
"You are fantastic! Thank you for being you. You are like Tinkerbell touching everyone you see with magic dust." CG
" my growth this year has been huge and I am sure that a lot of that has been a result of POW - focusing on things that are important to me...finding the confidence...taking financial risks...and turning objectives into reality" JM
2005 and 2006 Programs included the following topics:
- Goals Clinic - get to know each other; set goals and strategies and begin action
- Understanding our behaviours and dealing with the behaviours of others - (using DiSC profiling) Body language?
- Finding Balance in a Chaotic World - time management/ life management
- Creating Financial Independence - focus on budgeting, saving, investing. Exploring ones relationships to money, abundance, attraction etc.
- Confidence; assertiveness and boldness - Relationships - Love
- Nurturing yourself - exploring our spirituality - meditation; relaxation
- Dress to Impress - a night on image and style
- Authentic Happiness - applying Dr. Seligman's models and theories
- Mind and Body Connection - health and fitness focus - laughter workshop?
- Edward De Bono - 6 thinking hats and more
- Acknowledgment, Completion and Celebration.
March - Goals Clinic - get to know each other; set goals and strategies and begin action
April - Finding Balance in a Chaotic World - Time Management
May - Confidence; Assertiveness; Boldness; - (Facilitated by Kendra Strudwick)
June - Authentic Happiness; Passion & Purpose (Facilitated by Kendra Strudwick)
July - Understanding our behaviours and dealing with the behaviours of others - (using DiSC profiling)
August - Edward De Bono - 6 thinking hats and more
September - Leadership
October - Creating Financial Independence. Exploring ones relationships to money, abundance, attraction etc. (Robyn Moroney)
November - Spirituality. Abundance. Wrap-up of the year. Acknowledgment, Completion and Celebration.
Back to workshops