Masterful Coaching (for Managers & Business Owners)
Discover what it takes to be a ‘master coach’, focusing on the core competencies of the International Coach Federation. Gain an awareness of different models of coaching, change and feedback from several sources. We’ll discuss challenging situations, blockages, when to use or not to use coaching, and implementing a coaching program in the workplace. You’ll have many opportunities to practise so you can build your confidence in coaching staff or clients in more difficult scenarios.
- ICF Competencies for Masterful Coaching
- Masterful Communication Skills
- When to coach and when not to coach ?
- Models of Coaching
- Models of Change
- Models for Feedback
- Difficult situations / Coaching blockages
- Coaching in the Workplace – implementing a coaching program
- Have gained a higher level of competence in Coaching Skills, aligned with the International Coach Federation Core Competencies for Coaching.
- Build on basic coaching skills and models covered in “Coaching Skills for Managers” program.
- Gain awareness of different models of coaching from several sources.
- Feel greater confidence in coaching staff/clients in more difficult situations
Back to workshops and training programs